This week our students have been learning how to be writers. They are learning about letters, words, sentences and how writers write.
We have workshops that help us to learn:
- how to form letters of the alphabet correctly
- how to hold a pencil correctly
- build our fine motor skills so we have better control over our pencils
- how writers plan, draft, write, edit and publish our work
- strategies that help us to write by ourselves like saying a word really slowly and writing down all the sounds we hear.
Check out the photopeach below to see the great work this week.
Learning to write – writing to learn on PhotoPeach